High testosterone levels in women can cause problematic symptoms. Learn how you can lower your testosterone naturally and help restore balance to your hormones.
High testosterone levels in women can wreak havoc on both physical and emotional well-being. While it's important to consult with a healthcare professional for an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan, there are simple natural lifestyle adjustments that can support hormonal balance. In this blog, we will explore ways to lower and support healthy testosterone levels for women, naturally.
Symptoms of high testosterone in women can include any of the following:
- Darker, thicker facial hair
- irregular menstrual cycles
- hair loss
Some of the causes of higher-than-normal testosterone levels in women could include ovarian cysts, PCOS, hormonal contraception, or hormonal replacement therapy drugs.
Natural ways to lower testosterone and keep hormones balanced.
Hormonal balance relies heavily on a few common health practices.
1. Keeping the 3 main pathways of elimination open with a focus on gut health, liver cleansing, and lymphatic care. Part of this process is reducing your exposure to everyday toxins such as fragrance, household cleaners, pthalates, parabens, etc. to stop gumming up those pathways with junk we can avoid, so they can freely clear out the junk we can’t avoid. Check out some of my natural cleaning tips HERE.
2. Supporting the body with good whole food nutrition so it has the tools it needs to make the repairs and run the body as it was designed to run. Your car can’t run with dirty oil and watered-down gas, and your body won’t run smoothly with processed garbage, caffeine, and soft drinks. Keep reading for some testosterone-lowering go-to's.
3. Healthy physical activity to keep things flowing. Our blood flow has a pump (the heart) to move it along, but lymph does not. Lymph is like the underground sewage system that filters everything our skin comes into contact with, and it needs motion to move it on out. Furthermore, a sedentary lifestyle allows opportunity for fat cells to form. Fat cells get in the way of a happy hormonal balance in many ways, and it's a real drag to carry around. Go for a walk!
The below protocol addresses all of this.
FemiGen™ is a women’s balancing supplement that is my go-to for every female problem because I see the most results with it for cycle-related problems in my clients and family. I use this one myself daily, and regret it when I don’t. One of the main active ingredients is Licorice root which has shown in studies to reduce testosterone levels in women by 32% after one menstrual cycle, and men showed a decrease of 26% in just one week.
Omega Greens™ is another hormonal balancing staple. We need omegas to use the hormones properly. I find using Omega Greens™ further enhances my results with FemiGen™ when taken together. Studies have linked omega-3 fatty acids to decreasing testosterone.
Spearmint Essential oil when given to rats for 20 days resulted in reduced testosterone levels. I would add a drop of spearmint essential oil that is approved for internal use such as THIS ONE, to a 2-oz shot of this antioxidant-rich health juice called, Ningxia Red™. Ningxia Red™ is a superfood drink that flushes inflammation from the body, supports liver and kidney cleansing, and has the nutritional profile like none other for a whole-body health infusion. It is a daily staple to our health routine.
ICP™ to support colon clearing. It also has plant compounds that bind to testosterone to carry it out of the body and omega-3 fatty acids for the benefits listed above. If you want to supercharge the benefits of a clean colon, check out this article HERE
Walnuts and Almonds increase a protein that binds to testosterone, leading to a decrease in levels of free testosterone in the body.
Flax seed can be added to almost anything including salads, smoothies, and oatmeal.
The WAVwatch, a sound wave therapy device that is a cutting-edge frequency healing technique that offers personalized healing sessions, targeting specific areas of the body and mind for optimal results, wherever and whenever you need. It uses specific sounds to assist the body in the re-tuning and re-alignment of bodily energy. It is the same technique doctors use in blasting kidney stones and some resonance imaging, only the WAVwatch uses specific frequencies to address specific issues. This personalized approach allows users to address their unique needs and experience the full benefits of sound healing in the convenience of a watch. Set the watch to the hormone balancing soundtracks, sit back and relax. It comes with a 14-day money back guarantee to allow users to try it out risk free, but I assure you, you won’t want to give it up once you experience it. I have seen this watch work wonders in my own family and the many friends and clients I have shared it with. Use promo code SAVY100 to get $100 off. Check out more info, science and testimonies HERE.
Remember, while high testosterone levels can be problematic, it's entirely possible to restore balance naturally. With a holistic approach and incorporating natural remedies with a few lifestyle adjustments, you can easily support your journey towards hormonal balance. Embrace the power of an integrative approach and unlock the path to wellness by grabbing all the nutritional tools HERE, so you can make this your healthiest year yet. Oh and use promo code SHAREYL for 10% off your purchase.
Be well friend!
Some links may be affiliate links. See full disclosure here.