Creating a digital product to sell online is a great way to get started in your home-business journey. It’s easy, cost-effective and you can be up and running in no time! Which means fast cash!
From ebooks and courses to shopping lists, recipes, and color sheets, there's something out there that fits your skillset - and with a bit of guidance, courage and determination, you can successfully launch your own home business.
In my FaceBook Group we're going to take a deep dive look at the different types of digital product ideas to help spark some inspiration for things you can make and sell that are almost total profit. I mean, when we can make money without spending it, that's what I call #Savvy amiright? You can join us HERE if that sounds interesting to you.
Digital products would be things like downloads, pdf's, templates, trello boards, check lists, workbooks, guides, online courses, or even ebooks. You can check out my 25 ideas blog for more inspiration.
The advantage to creating digital products to sell include.....
- No creation cost to you besides your time investment.
- You can make it evergreen; meaning once created, you can sell it over and over forever and ever.
- Flexible pricing opportunity to suit your specific intentions with it...ex) a freebie to build your email list, an e-book for $7-$20, all the way up to a high-ticket course worth thousands.
- Usually can be created in a short amount of time, meaning you can have a sellable product...aka...bringing in income, within a few minutes or hours.
Let's dive into the exciting world of digital products – it all starts in HERE on Monday, so if you've got friends who could use some extra cash flow coming in, invite them to the group and tag them too!
What are you most interested in learning how to create?
Selling digital products is a fast and simple way to generate passive income and the possibilities are endless! With online delivery, budget-friendly options, and higher profits than physical goods - what's not to love? Tap into this lucrative market today for maximum growth potential. Here are some ideas to get you started......
1. Recipes: Recipes are great ways to build your list. (check out my next blog to learn why building your email list is important) Simply create a download of the step-by-step instructions. Link it to a landing page for them to submit their email address into, and the recipe gets sent to their inbox. Make sure it is printer-friendly for their ease of use.
2. Guides: travel guides, health guides, disney vacation, Self-care, how-to…..sky’s the limit on what type of guide you can create. Look at your audience’s needs and requests and create a simple how-to guide around it that they can download.
3. Tutorial Videos: do a demonstration of something. Make-up how-to’s are pretty popular but it could be anything from properly saddling a horse, to how to paint a cool looking tree. Whatever your community is into. Teach them how to do it better with a video.
4. Workbooks: Looking for a way to help your audience make those big life decisions? Consider creating and selling downloadable workbooks! Workbooks are great because they offer the user step-by-step guidance on how to reach their desired goals - whether it's business planning, debt payoff plans or budgeting. Plus, these helpful tools don't have you filling up pages with words like eBooks do – just providing prompts that will assist them in doing what needs to be done. Sound handy? Check out one of my favorite workbooks for some inspiration.
5. Manuals: Do you know how many times my husband goes searching for repair manuals for things? If you’re a fixer upper type and know how to fix things…a simple how-to manual might just save someone’s day.
6. E-Books: Do you have a passion for something or an interesting story/life experience to share? Put it into an eBook! According to Statista and Google Trends, eBooks are one of the top information products that people spend their money on. You don’t need to be an experienced writer or an expert in the topic to write a book—all you need is enthusiasm and some strong research skills. Plus, eBooks are easy to market and distribute online. Whether you’re wanting to provide parenting advice or share your knowledge on baking bread, there is always an audience eager to learn from your experiences. eBooks are easily consumable, and a great way to bring in leads. For instance, you can distribute the eBook for free in exchange for emails. Plus, eBooks are great for building credibility! Sounds like a daunting task, but ebooks are easier to consume when they are short and sweet.
7. Planners: Whether its a yearly planner, a budget planner, a grocery planner or a workout planner, there’s a wealth of opportunity in this niche. Software like CANVA makes the design process easy though.
8. Journals: So simple. Design a great cover to a notebook in CANVA and you can totally call it a journal and be done. Take it a step further and make each page unique with inspiration quotes or whatever makes sense to your user’s experience.
9. Check Lists: There's a whole demographic of people who have checklists for everything! Make their world easier with one ready to go for their specific needs. (hint: You'll know this because "your people" are you. Create for them the checklists you use for yourself.
10. Cheat Sheets: I love cheat sheets! Same concept as check lists, create for them what you would use for yourself. As a FAM/NFP instructor I have created cheat sheets for the rules of my methods, and for my entrepreneur audience I have a cheat sheet for the steps needed to create the landing pages, sales pages, and email campaigns for all these digital things we create to make the flow go smoothly which saves time. This one is a freebie that goes with the course I have that teaches you how to do all that.
11. Worksheets: I like to pair worksheets with a video training. So if you have a YouTube video or a podcast, you could offer a worksheet to go along with your talk as a downloadable for them to follow along. Some people learn better when they can write things or read it.
12. Stock Photos: If you’re a photographer, or just like taking pictures, Check out sites like Pixabay where you can sell your images. Reach out to bloggers and see if you can commission any work from them, restaurants and other business would be another opportunity for free-lance photography.
13. Spreadsheets: You can sell spreadsheets with industry-specific information ex. A client of mine created a spreadsheet for her Barrel Racing competitions that left other facilities wanting to know her secret system for keeping scores.
I have one for keeping track of all my links… or you can create fill-in-the blank spreadsheets that are best for planning and financial niches.
14. Templates: Templates make everyone’s lives easier. They are attractive because we all want easy-buttons. Templates offer a “plug-n-play” short-cut for almost anything. The most common template sales I see are social media templates for posts, Reels, etc. You could create a meal-planning template, a chore chart, feed schedule, business card design template, etc.
15. A Mini Course: A small course that is a piece of content either delivered live (like a workshop) or delivered via email or hosted online on a platform such as AttractWell. Mini-courses are a great way to dip your feet in the course creator world without the time or the commitment it requires to build and sell a full-blown signature course.
If you like teaching and are comfortable presenting on audio or video then this can be an excellent digital product for you.
If you don’t want to host your course somewhere expensive, you can simply create a FB group that is private where you share your videos and resources, or deliver it through emails if you have an email marketing system (I use AttractWell for this too).
16. Crafty Printables: For crafty mamas out there, consider selling printables or crafts that you make yourself! People love buying handmade items (especially from other moms), so this could be a great way for you to monetize something you already love doing. You can start small by offering free printables on Pinterest or Etsy before moving onto bigger projects like making jewelry or clothing items for kids.
17. Entertaining Videos: If you have a talent for creating videos, why not turn it into a home-business? I'm not talking YouTube sensation...although there is that too. I'm talking simple. Like maybe your audience is moms of littles. You can create videos of stories being read, or, if you have the skills, animations you create.
18. Memberships: Memberships work especially well for coaches and instructors. Ex. A Yoga instructor could have a membership where she does daily meditations, workouts, etc. A music or art instructor could host daily lessons. A health coach could run through daily meal plans and exercise routines….you get the idea. Other ideas could be:
19. Digital newsletter subscriptions: Maybe you create newsletters for other entrepreneurs?
20. Monthly fitness challenges
21. Weekly meal plans
22. Weekly motivational quotes
23. Meditation subscriptions
24. Yoga subscriptions
25. Online Courses: Creating online courses is one of the best ways to make money as a mompreneur. You can create courses that cater to other mothers or share your knowledge of topics like nutrition, parenting, budgeting, etc. Online courses give you the flexibility to work around your family’s schedule since you can create content on your own time and upload it when it is ready. Plus, if you price your course correctly, it can be very lucrative!
As you can see there are plenty of digital product ideas out there that don’t require too much time or effort on your part!
Generating income from home doesn’t have to be complicated. Whether you choose eBooks or printables (or both!), selling digital products gives busy moms like us the freedom and flexibility we need while still allowing us to generate income from home. So what are you waiting for? Get started today on a business venture that will benefit both yourself and your family! But don't go it alone! Join a community of other moms who are already making money from home HERE so we can help you out!
We all know that inflammation can be a real pain and is the root cause of all life’s physical discomforts. It’s hard to stay on top of your life when you’re dealing with the discomfort and stress of inflammation. But luckily, there’s an easy solution: NingXia Red™! This powerful blend of wolfberries, aronia cherries, blueberries, and other superfruits is the perfect way to reduce inflammation and get back to feeling like yourself again.
What Makes NingXia Red™ So Special?
NingXia Red™ is made from 100% pure and natural ingredients. The whole-fruit puree’ of the Ningxia wolfberry that is the main ingredient in Ningxia Red™ contains high levels of antioxidants, vitamins A and C, amino acids, essential fatty acids, iron, and minerals. Ningxia Red™ is free from preservatives or added sugars. That means you can trust that what you’re getting is safe and effective for reducing inflammation naturally.
It Gets Better!
Not only does NingXia Red™ reduce inflammation naturally but it also boosts your energy levels so that you can tackle your day with confidence. And the best part? NingXia Red™ comes in a convenient 2-ounce sachet so that you can take it wherever life takes you! Whether you’re heading to work or out for an adventure in the great outdoors, you won’t have to worry about lugging around big bottles of juice or supplements—just grab a pouch of NingXia Red™ and go!
But That's Not All...
NingXia Red™ has many more tricks up its sleeve: it helps support healthy brain function and cognitive performance! Thanks to its antioxidant-rich formula, NingXia Red™ helps protect your brain cells against oxidative stress while promoting healthy circulation throughout your body. So while NingXia Red™ reduces inflammation and boosts energy levels, it also works behind the scenes to keep your brain functioning optimally so that no matter how busy life gets—you know you have an extra layer of protection keeping everything running smoothly!
Reducing inflammation doesn't have to be complicated or time consuming—all it takes is one small pouch of deliciousness (aka NingXia Red™!) For an easy way to look after yourself each day—and fight off pesky inflammation at the same time—look no further than this superfruit blend from Young Living®. With its combination of powerful antioxidants and natural whole-food nutrition, plus added benefits for both energy and brain health—NingXia Red™ really does have it all! So if reducing inflammation is the name of the game then make sure to put this star player on your team today. You won't regret it!
Jump into our NingXia Red™ challenge today, where we share fun and delicious ways to enjoy our daily dose of NingXia, share our experiences with it, and gain more education about the MANY benefits of this powerful superfood. Challenge officially kicks off February 16th, so grab your NingXia today so you’re ready!
Winter hasn’t even officially started yet and here we are just 3 inches shy of our annual snow fall, all snow days have been used up, and we are once again a 2-hour late start for school (because all of our snow days have been used). It’s been a great reminder to me of one of the main reasons I became my own boss, working my online business from home. Time freedom.
My heart goes out to the families who are left scrambling to make arrangements for their kids to accommodate this schedule change, to those who have no more sick pay or PTO to use. My prayers for the children who are unknowingly placed in unsafe situations (all the stories of child abuse by neighbors and such flooding my heart).
The motivation for my mission is strong today. My mission of helping other moms like me earn extra income online. To show them how to do what I do, so they too can have the time freedom of being there for their kids on a whim; watching every practice, game, and performance. Spending summer days at the pool or the lake or riding horse. Doing what we want. Our mantra is “see what we see, find what we find” and we love it.
Living this carefree lifestyle is only possible when the burden of being able to pay the bills and feed the family has been lifted. In these times living on a single income is becoming harder and harder.
My goal was always to remain financially independent from my husband in case something were to ever happen to him or his income, we could still live our carefree lifestyle and now I’m paying it forward by showing others how they too can fill in that financial gap without sacrificing their family and their time.
It starts with figuring out what you have to offer the world, and before you say “I have no skills and nothing to offer” I’m going to stop you because everyone has something to offer the world. You were created for a purpose, now let’s find that purpose.
I’d like to gift you this free workshop to help you find that purpose, and then invite you into my community of other moms making money from home to help you learn the system of how to turn your gifts into a purpose-driven online business so you too can live life with time freedom.
And jump into the group HERE
See you in there friend. It's time for change.
The holiday season is officially over, and while it was fun to indulge in all that delicious food, your body is probably begging for some TLC. Enter, sugar detox. A sugar detox can help you kickstart a healthier lifestyle and give your body a break from all of the processed foods and excess sugar consumed during the holidays. Let’s explore why a sugar detox might be just what you need this winter.
1. Sugar is addictive
Sugar is a substance that is highly addictive, and many people find it difficult to cut back on their intake once they have started consuming it regularly. A sugar detox can help to break this cycle of addiction and allow you to reduce your sugar intake and feel in control again.
2. Cut Cravings
One of the primary benefits of a sugar detox is that it helps to cut cravings. When you feed your body good things, it stops asking for the quick energy rush of sugar.
3. Helps to reset your taste buds
Sugar is added to so many foods these days that it can be hard to avoid. A sugar detox can help to reset your taste buds and break your sugar addiction.
4. Reduces Inflammation
Sugar is a pro-inflammatory food, meaning it can contribute to inflammation in the body. Chronic inflammation has been linked to a variety of health problems, including heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s disease. A sugar detox can help to reduce inflammation by eliminating sugary foods from your diet.
5. Improves Gut Health
A sugar detox can also help to improve gut health. The gut is home to trillions of bacteria, many of which are beneficial for our health. However, eating too much sugar can upset the delicate balance of the gut microbiome and lead to problems such as yeast overgrowth, diarrhea, constipation, and bloating. A sugar detox can help to restore balance to the gut microbiome and improve gut health.
6. Boosts Energy Levels
A sugar detox can also help to boost energy levels. Many people find that they have more energy when they cut sugar out of their diet. This is because sugar causes spikes in blood sugar levels, which can lead to feelings of fatigue and low energy. Cutting out sugar can help to stabilize blood sugar levels and improve energy levels.
7. Clear Skin
Sugar causes inflammation and can trigger hormonal imbalances, both of which can contribute to the development of acne. Sugar consumption has been linked to acne breakouts, as well as other skin problems such as wrinkles and dullness. A sugar detox can help to improve skin health by eliminating sugary foods from your diet
8. Improves skin health
Too much sugar can cause glycation, a process in which sugars attach to proteins and cause them to become stiff and misshapen. This can lead to wrinkles and other signs of premature aging. Cutting sugar out of your diet can help to improve your skin health.
9. Promotes weight loss
When it comes to weight loss, reducing added sugar intake is one of the most effective strategies there is. Research has shown that cutting down on sugar can help support weight loss efforts by decreasing calorie consumption and reducing cravings for unhealthy snacks and desserts. Doing a sugar detox can help give your metabolism a boost and allow you to get back on track with healthy eating habits quickly and easily.
10. Boosts energy levels
Sugar may give you a temporary energy boost, but it can also lead to crashes later on. If you're looking for sustained energy, ditching sugar is a good place to start.
11. Reduces risk of heart disease
Eating too much sugar can increase your risk of developing heart disease. A sugar detox can help to reduce your risk by reducing the amount of sugar in your diet.
12. Lowers blood pressure
High blood pressure is a major risk factor for heart disease, stroke, and other serious health problems. Cutting sugar out of your diet can help to lower your blood pressure and improve your overall health.
13. Improves cholesterol levels
Eating too much sugar can raise your LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and decrease your HDL (good) cholesterol levels. A sugar detox can help to improve your cholesterol levels by reducing the amount of sugar in your diet
14. Sugar can damage the liver
Too much sugar can damage the liver, leading to a condition called fatty liver disease. Fatty liver disease is a serious condition that can lead to cirrhosis, liver failure, and even death.
15. Sugar can cause diabetes
Eating too much sugar can lead to type 2 diabetes, a condition that occurs when the body cannot properly metabolize sugar. Type 2 diabetes can cause a variety of health problems, including heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure.
16. Sugar can cause cavities
Sugar is one of the main culprits behind cavities and tooth decay. When sugar comes into contact with bacteria in the mouth, it creates acid that attacks tooth enamel. Over time, this acid can break down teeth and lead to cavities.
17. Sugar can aggravate anxiety and depression
Sugar has been shown to aggravate anxiety and depression by causing fluctuations in blood sugar levels. These fluctuations can lead to mood swings, irritability, and feelings of lethargy or fatigue.
18. Get Better Quality Sleep
The quality of your sleep can have a huge impact on how productive you are during the day—and if you’re eating too much sugary food before bedtime, it could be affecting how well you sleep at night! A regular intake of added sugars can cause disruptions in REM sleep patterns which leaves us feeling tired even after getting plenty of hours of rest! By reducing our added-sugars intake we can ensure our bodies are getting into deeper stages of restorative sleep where we feel properly rested when we wake up in the morning!
Taking a post-holiday sugar detox is a great way to reset your body after overindulging during the holidays. Not only will it help reduce bloating and fatigue, but it can also reset cravings, promote better gut health and get you started on the right track for your weight loss goals. So if you're looking for an easy way to start off 2023 right, then consider doing a sugar detox today!